Camp Kiwanis on Pat Mayse Lake Rules
In addition to the rules of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and applicable laws, the following rules must be followed.
Groups/individuals breaking the rules may be banned from future use of facilities and asked to leave the property. It is the responsibility of each individual to understand these rules. By entering the Camp Kiwanis property, you agree to abide by these rules.
Camp Kiwanis reserves the right to refuse reservations to anyone or group without cause or reason.
- Maximum of 10 people per campsite. Pavilion rental is available for larger groups. Guest parking only on gravel parking lot on Loop A and Loop B.
- No lifeguard on duty. Swimming, boating and all water activities are at your own risk.
- Reservations made on a first come, first served basis, based on when deposit is received. Unconfirmed reservations are subject to removal and are not guaranteed.
- No more than 14 consecutive days reserved by the same group or individual. RV must leave campground at least 1 day before returning. You can only make reservations 4 months in advance.
- No loud music or other noise at any time. Quiet hours are from 11 PM until 7 AM.
- No alcohol, illegal drugs, firearms or fireworks permitted.
- No cutting of any trees allowed.
- No parking or driving on any grass area.
- No cooking on picnic tables or under pavilions.
- No vehicles off roadways. Observe all federal, state, local and Corps of Engineers laws.
- Pets must be leashed at all times and not left unattended. You must clean up after your pet. No excessive barking will be tolerated.
- Campfires in fire rings only. Fires must not be left unattended and be completely extinguished before leaving. Do not put any non-burning material in fire rings.
- Person making reservation is responsible for any damage to camp or nuisance behavior during rental.
- Check in time is 2:00 PM and check out time is 1:00 PM.
- You are to report any damage, hazard, or vandalism to reservation chairman or camp manager. It is recommended that you inspect the rented area upon arrival and report any issues immediately. Upon departure, remove any chalking, pick up any litter on your campsite and trash that is in the fire ring.
- Raw sewage may be dumped at our trailer sewage dump station located on main entrance.
- Trash may be disposed of at trash container located by the trailer dump station.
- Camp Kiwanis on Pat Mayse Lake, Inc. is not responsible for fire, theft, accidents or acts of God.
I have read and understand the rules of Camp Kiwanis on Pat Mayse Lake, Inc. By entering Camp Kiwanis I agree to abide by these rules and share them with each person that is a member of the group for which I am renting this camp. I agree not to share the access codes provided to me with anyone outside of my group.
RV sites: Cancellations for camp sites must be made at least seven (7) days prior to the scheduled day of arrival and will receive a refund minus a $10.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations made within seven (7) days will be charged one night’s campsite fee.
Pavilion/Groups: Cancellations for pavilion/groups must be made at least thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled date of arrival, or within 24 hours of the initial time of reservation in order to receive a refund. All pavilion/groups’ refunds are subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations made within thirty (30) days of the first night of a reservation will forfeit deposit.